Beeb of the Week
[Show as slideshow]
"Her work is personal and intense and this album is no exception. She has a fiercely loyal base of admirers. They'll be out in full force"
- "A Princess, A Queen, a mom, a rocker, a model and, of course an amazing singer!"
- "She's cooler than Avril Lavigne, rocks better than Courtney Love, and has more fun than both of 'em put together"
- "Truth to tell, Buell is a far more interesting vocalist than (Lady) Gaga"
- "It's a no brainer. Bebe's a rockstar"
- "Bebe is quickly going from rock muse to rock goddess"
- "Bebe Buell is a rock goddess of sorts"
Minneapolis Star Tribune
- "The Queen of Cool"
Italian Rolling Stone
- "A Legendary Beauty"
- "Bebe, Rock 'n' roll empress has returned..."
- "Bebe Buell is an iconic female figure in the history of rock music... truly one of a kind... an amazing performer"
Classic Rock Revisited
- "...the real queen of Rock`n Roll! She probably breastfed the Runaways in her sleep on a bad Monday while inspiring artists like Andy Warhol, The Stones, Blondie, Ramones, Aerosmith & the rest of the rock`n roll elite worldwide. Model, Rocker, Legend... "
- "It is rare when someone is blessed with beauty and talent, but Bebe has been blessed with both. She may be best known for being "the mother of Liv Tyler" and former wife of some of rock's royalty, but she will surely shine on her own after the release of (Hard Love)"
- "Hard Love promises to be her best yet ...Bebe Buell is a woman in her music prime"
- "(Hard Love)...could most possibly be the best album of 2011...it proves Bebe has the toughest voice in rock n' roll"
- "One of the best records you’re likely to hear this year. Startlingly good. Get it now."
All original material copyright © 2013 Bebe Buell. All rights reserved.